Purchasing kits from Blog

When purchasing a kit from my blog, please send an e-mail to kimberly.garner@gmail.com letting me know which kit you would like. Please allow 24 hours for delivery, however it will never take me that long to get to you. If you want instant download you can always purchase all my kits at Smiley Creations, or PFD

Sunday, July 21, 2013

August New PTU Kit


My newest edition to the Birthstone Series August!  It's mine and my oldest birth month, so I added some of the things and some stuff that reflects her attitude as an almost 14 yr old, and I add some of what I like, and what you end up with is an ecclectic mix of awesomeness!
On sale now at Scrap Candy and I still have my sale going on so that makes this kit $1.00!!


or here on my blog




No comments:

Post a Comment