Purchasing kits from Blog

When purchasing a kit from my blog, please send an e-mail to kimberly.garner@gmail.com letting me know which kit you would like. Please allow 24 hours for delivery, however it will never take me that long to get to you. If you want instant download you can always purchase all my kits at Smiley Creations, or PFD

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Showing off yet again!

Hey all I am now on Chichi Designz CT, I love her kits.  Even though I make and sell kits, I know that we make different types of kits, so it's all good.  You should check out her work.


This tag features my most favorite tube by Arthur Crowe, and the kit is Dark Love You can find out where to buy it on her blog here.


This tag features the artwork for Alex Prihodko and the kit called Spring Tide.  You can use the link above to find out where to buy it.





No comments:

Post a Comment